Thursday, April 10, 2008

Waves Suck....

I'm sitting here watching mindless TV. It really doesn't get much more mindless than "Rock of Love II". I am having a very difficult time focusing right now. I'm surfing the net, reading anything and everything that I can to distract myself from MMA sites to looking at Amazon.com's recommendations for me based on previous purchases. I tend to review them when I'm bored or stressed. It's become a way for me to escape whatever is troubling me at the moment. Thanks G** for the internet. Right now it seems to be the only thing to keep my mind from freaking out totally. I can feel the tension all the way to my fingers. Sorry if this blog isn't meeting up to what anyone hopes that it would, but it really is a cathartic way for me to deal with my emotions at this point. Damn cancer.

No comments: