Monday, April 14, 2008

Back from Nutritionist...

So I made it through 5 hours of discussions, blood work, etc. Basically what it boils down to is that I need to relax, stopping drinking coffee since they seem to have a problem with my 10 espressos a day. Personally, I'm okay with my espresso but they aren't. I have to cut out sugar and shift to more of a raw diet. I think if you have any stock in Entenmann's Donuts you should sell now because it is going to drop with me being off of the market for a while. All in all it was what I thought it would be. To be honest I didn't have a lot of faith in them and didn't buy into a lot of what they were selling but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to kill the beast so onward and upward with my new diet. I'm off to a bag of raw carrots and hummus now.

1 comment:

mama2duke&beck said...

Glazed Entenmann's are my comfort food of choice ... we really do have a lot in common! lol :)