Friday, April 11, 2008

3rd Day and Still Gloomy....

Last night seemed to never end. I was up until 5 am and could not fall asleep. I spent quite a bit of time doing the usual internet research that we do when we are feeling a little under the weather. Don't kid yourself, the docs hate it. Nothing worse than an overly net-educated patient who tries to tell them how to do their job. I'll try not to be that guy but to be the guy who reads enough to understand what's going on and what I need to do to prepare myself physically and mentally for the changes. My doctor is going to use the daVinci robotic system for the surgery. Now that is serious technology if you haven't seen it. It is minimally invasive with less blood loss and a faster recovery time. I guess what hit me yesterday that was quite odd was that after the surgery I will no longer be able to have regular ejaculations. I can still have orgasms but nothing will come out. I guess if I wanted to fake one, who would know? Ah, now I have the power of a woman. I think I could honestly live without this power.

No comments: