Friday, April 25, 2008

18th Day of Cancer...

A few days ago when I was in the doctor's office my blood pressure was higher than normal. Normally, it is very good but I guess the stress has started to get to me. Well today I was in a meeting at this well known architects office working one of our projects when I got a call from my surgeon's office and they gave me my date for the surgery: May 10th! I'm sure that my face went ghost white and I actually had some numbness come over my face. I want to get this behind me but the reality hit me in the face like a 2x4. I held it together through the end of the meeting and afterwards the architect gave me a hug as he knows what I'm going through. He's a great guy. So now I have it, my date is set and I go in Tuesday for my EKG, an X-Ray of my heart and blood tests to make sure I'm okay for the surgery. I will also start going to the sperm bank this coming week to start banking my sperm, just in case I want to pro-create in the future. That's about it for now.

No comments: