Sunday, April 20, 2008

12th Day of Cancer....

Today was pretty much a low key day. I went to church with my sister-in-law, her husband and their kid. My wife made it after the service was over and then we all went to brunch. It was a nice day all in all. Later in the day, I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a couple of literary journals and a new journal for myself to write in. I then wandered over to Nike Town and picked up a new Livestrong T-Shirt. I'm committed to trying to bring awareness to this issue to men all over. I keep talking to people who are 40 years old and are reluctant to get tested, including some relatives, and it is frustrating to say the least. It has been very hard for me to focus on work or anything really. I kind of exist in a daze but tomorrow I am going to try to get back in the groove of the office. I guess that's it for tonight. I'll wander off to bed soon.

No comments: