Wednesday, April 16, 2008

End of the Night...

Today has been truly exhausting from the tests to a few battles on the home front most likely caused by stress on both sides from this whole ordeal. No one can be perfect in dealing with situations like this. I wanted to take some time to call a friend of someone that I am working on a project with who has gone through this process. It is incredibly kind of him to talk with me given that we don't personally know each other. I keep pushing the call off for some reason that I need to try to identify. Maybe I'm afraid to get too close to what I'm facing and it is easier to deal with from afar. I'm not sure. I will commit to calling him tomorrow to chat. Tonight though, I will try to sleep. I'm unwinding with an episode of "Beauty and the Geek" and some lame ol' "TMZ". Believe me, I know how sad this is watching these shows but it gives me a break from the beast.

No comments: