Monday, April 14, 2008

6th Day of Cancer....

I made it through the night sound asleep for the most part except for the usual get up and pee 4 or 5 times but hey, at least I got some sleep. I took a half of a Flexorall tablet (muscle relaxant) to help me sleep and for my back. It was a good idea. I think I will do it again tonight if I can't sleep again from these antibiotics. I will be leaving in about an hour to see this other doctor about my diet and overall balance of my body. I'm looking forward to this in some ways and in others dreading the radical changes I will have to put in place towards what I eat. I also got the time for my bone scan tomorrow emailed to me. I'm set for 9 am for the dye injections and the test will be 2 hours later. After the bone scan it is straight to the MRI for a look a the pelvis region. I have a fun next two day. Oh well, off to the shower so I can get out of here.

No comments: