Tuesday, April 22, 2008

14th Day of Cancer...

Okay so I'm a guy who never has nightmares but I guess all of this stress and worry about this cancer beast has finally made it's way into my slumber. I would say that I am upset but the dream was truly amazing. I'm sitting here in my office thinking back on it now. I always refer to the cancer as a beast and I guess I must have had a hell of an experience with the movie Alien as a kid. In my dream, I was with my wife in a subway station and suddenly what looked like a snails eye popping out of my side. My wife look at it and wanted to pull it out. I said, "No, I'll do it!" So I go to pull it out and I pull this gray, slimy, embryo-like thing out of me. I look down on the ground and it is a small alien/dinosaur looking thing that starts to grow to about 10 inches long and slithers away. My side was covered in blood after I pulled it out. If that isn't symbolic of me pulling the beast out of me, I don't know what is!

No comments: