Thursday, May 1, 2008

23rd Day of Cancer...

After being up all night worrying, I finally fell asleep at 5 a.m. Before I fell asleep I ended up emailing my doctor about my experience at the 1st sperm bank, which wasn't up to what I wanted it to be. He gave me another place to visit today and it was light and day different from the first one. I'll be headed back there tomorrow to start banking additional sperm. I will have the one from yesterday sent over so they can all be kept together. What an adventure! It does cause quite a bit of stress at the homestead and we are all honestly doing the best that we can given these stressful times, I just wish it could be easier.

I have been lucky enough to meet a couple of cool guys online who have gone through the exact same procedure. They have been very helpful in answering all of my questions and help keeping my general fear level down. Thank G** for the internet!

No comments: