Thursday, May 22, 2008

Took a Walk Today...



Well today I decided to get out and take a walk to see what was going on in the world beyond my bed. Well it started to rain some but I trudged through it. It wasn’t really raining that much. I went to a diner and was going to saddle up to the counter and then realized that I wouldn’t be able to sit on the stool so I took a booth. That was an adjustment. After leaving, I strolled back home and realized that maybe I had overdone it today and started to feel a little weak and sick at my stomach. I stopped in the Asia Society Museum and Bookstore to rest for a moment and pick up a present for my wife. After a bit, I decided I needed to get back home and lay down.

I made it back and when I went to the bathroom, there was a little blood in my urine which tells me that I need to drink more fluids and take it easier. No reason to push too much. That’s about it for today. Oh and I’m trying a new tool for this blog. I downloaded the program MacJournal which seems like a great little tool. *photo was taken of me laying in the hospital bed in my living room using my MacBook Pro.

No comments: