Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!!!

Okay, I have made it for the most part through the week as I thought that I would. I wussed out and had a hospital bed delivered to the house. It is much more comfortable to get out of in the morning. I have been dealing with the pain fairly well thanks to percocet. The catheter has been a pain, literally. I've also been constipated until today. I drank another bottle of Magnesium Citrate which worked it's magic. Even though it was liquid, it still hurt to go.

My family was glad that I finally decided to shower today as well. I'm sure that my furry face and funky smell was enough for all of them!!! I'm whistle clean and freshly shaven now. It's a few more days until I am able to get my catheter removed and find out the pathology results. This will all happen on Monday. That's all for now.

No comments: