Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tomorrow is another day at the nutritionist...

So I went in to the office today and honestly overdid it. I was to stay in only a couple of hours a day but I ended up being in there for full days and going off site to meetings. Not the smartest move because by the end of the day I was exhausted and leaky. I'm going to take the rest of the week off to go to doctors. Tomorrow I go to see a Nutritionist who specializes in diets dealing with cancer patients. On Friday I go to see my surgeon to fully go over the pathology report. I can tell you that I am honestly nervous. I know what he is going to say, I just don't want to hear it.

I've been trying to be strong through this whole process but at times it takes its toll on me and I snap. Today I had a few tears, tears that I hadn't had in awhile. I guess it all got overwhelming. Tonight I will sleep and hopefully find peace tomorrow and a path to a new and healthier diet!

No comments: