Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Morning and Pain is Here...

I have no idea what I have done to myself but my God I am in some pain in my pelvic floor. I know that last week I overdid it with work so that probably had something to do with it. On a personal note, this weekend I was able to have full erections spontaneously. I felt like a high school kid again! I think that this could have been one of the major contributors to the pain and the blood in the urine this morning. I am to avoid sexual interaction for another couple of weeks because the urethra is still healing where it was disconnected and reconnected back to the bladder during the surgery.

On a happier note, last week I finally set up my page on Planet Cancer. That place is awesome. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a social network site like MySpace or Facebook but for people battling Cancer, survivors of Cancer, their family and friends. I have met some amazing people on there who are going through many of the same things that I am and more. The support that they have shown is incredible. Today I also joined another social network for Cancer Patients/Survivors called My Crazy Sexy Life. I'm waiting on my approval before I can set up my page. Looking forward to meeting people there as well.

No comments: