Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pad Free Days....Dream or Reality???

Well, I've talked a lot about my incontinence after the surgery which is a normal thing. I'm supposed to do my Kegel exercises regularly but to be honest I tend to forget with all that is going on in life. I'm sure that if I would be better about following my regiment this little problem would pass faster than it is. It is getting better though and yesterday I forgot to put a pad on and I was dry all day! Now I pretty much slept all day and laid around the house but the point is I was pad free. I will attempt this again today just to see how I do. I won't try it during the week yet as I'm in the office and couldn't deal with having a big wet spot appear in my pants in front of everyone. That would pretty much do me in. So I have hope now that this will soon just be a wet memory.