Friday, April 24, 2009

The Results Are In....


Okay so the wait is finally over and I can relax for another three months. I have had no movement in my PSA. I am still registering at less than 0.05 which is okay by me. I wish that they would say less than 0.01 but this is what the machine is calibrated at they said. I guess this is still considered undetectable so as I said before, it is onward and upward! I'm almost a year out since my surgery. My cancerversary date, which I use as my surgery date, is May 12th. I'll go into it with a good feeling in my heart and head. Till next time....

3 comments:

ProstateCancer said...

Hi Lynn Great news about your PSA. I want to connect you with our prostatecancerunder50 group and our NYC Wed night pca support group. Please shoot me an email. Darryl
darryl@malecare.com
http://www.malecare.com

Lynn Lane said...

Darryl..thanks! I just sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

This blog is a great source of information which is really very useful for me. Thank you very much for this important information.

FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT PROSTATE CANCER.